CONCORDE SUPERSONIC TRANSPORT AIRCRAFT. VOLUME II. SUBSTANTIVE COMMENTS
Volume 2 contains verbatim copies of substantive written comments received on the draft environmental impact statement regarding amendment of U.S. airport operations specifications. This action would be necessary to allow a British-French supersonic transport aircraft operation to be established at two U.S. airports.
- See also Volume 1, AD-A018 088. Final Environmental Impact Statement.
Federal Aviation Administration800 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, DC United States 20591
- Publication Date: 1975-9
- Pagination: 612 p.
- TRT Terms: Air pollution; Airports; Environment; Noise; Postal service; Psychophysics; Public opinion; Supersonic transport planes; Vibration
- Geographic Terms: New York (State); Virginia
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Environment; Safety and Human Factors; Society; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00093456
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: NTIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jan 14 1976 12:00AM