IFR AIRCRAFT HANDLED FORECAST BY AIR ROUTE TRAFFIC CONTROL CENTER, FISCAL YEARS 1976-1987
The report presents the forecasts of Instrument Flight Rule (IFR) aircraft handled by FAA air route traffic control centers (ARTCC). It serves as a base for the FAA planning and budget process in determining future requirements for facilities, equipment and manpower. The forecasts show that total aircraft handled will increase from 23.6 million in FY 1975 to 39.4 million in FY 1987. These national total numbers along with those for several interiming years are broken down by FAA region and by each air route traffic.
- See also report dated Sep 75, AD-A017 095.
Washington, DC United States 20591
- Publication Date: 1975-10
- Pagination: 48 p.
- TRT Terms: Air traffic; Air traffic control facilities; Airborne navigational aids; Budgeting; Civil aviation; Distributions (Statistics); Forecasting; Instrument flying; Management information systems; Military aircraft; Planning; Regions; Routing; Terminal air traffic control
- Old TRIS Terms: Air traffic control terminal
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Finance; Planning and Forecasting; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00093455
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: FAA-AVP-75-11
- Files: NTIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jan 14 1976 12:00AM