REVIEW AND ANALYSIS OF ASAP ENFORCEMENT EFFORTS. VOLUME 4
The Final Report recapitulates and summarizes the work of a contract on Review and Analysis of ASAP Enforcement Effort. The major sections of the report are contained in four volumes. Volume 4, Overall Enforcement, addresses the process of enforcement in sequential terms with chapters devoted to detection, apprehension, transport, incarceration, testimony and adjudication.
- See also Volume 3, PB-246 368.
Planning and Human Systems, Incorporated3301 New Mexico Avenue, NW
Washington, DC USA 20016
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Publication Date: 1975-8
- Pagination: 340 p.
- TRT Terms: Alcoholism; Criminal justice; Detection and identification; Detectors; Driver rehabilitation; Drivers; Drunk drivers; Drunk driving; Fear; Justice; Law enforcement; Penalties; Police; Prosecution; Surveys
- Identifier Terms: Alcohol Safety Action Program
- Uncontrolled Terms: Rehabilitation
- Old TRIS Terms: Apprehension; Asap (Alcohol safety action program)
- Subject Areas: Highways; Law; Safety and Human Factors; Security and Emergencies;
- Accession Number: 00093447
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Final Rpt., DOT-HS-801-694
- Contract Numbers: DOT-HS-4-00938
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Dec 29 1976 12:00AM