REVIEW AND ANALYSIS OF ASAP ENFORCEMENT EFFORTS. VOLUME 3
The Final Report recapitulates and summarizes the work of a contract on Review and Analysis of ASAP Enforcement Effort. The major sections of the report are contained in four volumes. Volume 3, Deployment Strategies, addresses the general question of how personnel and equipment were deployed for maximum enforcement effectiveness. This volume is primarily focused on administrative topics in contrast to the other three which are devoted to certain operational aspects of enforcement.
- See also Volume 4, PB-246 369.
Planning and Human Systems, Incorporated3301 New Mexico Avenue, NW
Washington, DC United States 20016
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1975-8
- Pagination: 183 p.
- TRT Terms: Administration; Alcoholism; Countermeasures; Deployment; Drivers; Drunk drivers; Drunk driving; Equipment; Law enforcement; Measures of effectiveness; Personnel; Police; Prevention; Questionnaires; Safety; Surveys
- Identifier Terms: Alcohol Safety Action Program
- Uncontrolled Terms: Effectiveness
- Old TRIS Terms: Asap (Alcohol safety action program)
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Highways; Safety and Human Factors; Security and Emergencies; Society;
- Accession Number: 00093446
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Final Rpt., DOT-HS-801-693
- Contract Numbers: DOT-HS-4-00938
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Dec 29 1976 12:00AM