COMMUNITY TRANSPORTATION ASSOCIATION OF AMERICA BORN AT EXPO '89
A brief overview of EXPO '89 which was held from June 20-June 23 in St. Louis, Missouri is given along with a note of appreciation to all who participated in the EXPO. The big news from the event was the merger between Rural America and the National Association for Transportation Alternatives which will now be known as the Community Transportation Association of America (CTAA). It is projected that as a single operating unit, CTAA will be a stronger force enabling it to better serve the needs of community transportation.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/issn/08954437
- Kellis, M
- Publication Date: 1989-7
- Pagination: 2 p.
- CTR, Community Transportation Reporter
- Publisher: Community Transportation Association
- ISSN: 0895-4437
- TRT Terms: Mergers; Rural areas; Workshops
- Old TRIS Terms: Community transportation association of america
- Subject Areas: Planning and Forecasting; Public Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00486618
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 31 1989 12:00AM