ANALYSIS OF ALTERNATIVES IN ALLEVIATING RAILROAD-COMMUNITY CONFLICTS IN JEFFERSON PARISH, LOUISIANA. VOLUME 2
This report consists of two volumes reporting an analysis of alternatives available to solve or alleviate the impact of railroad operations in Jefferson Parish, Louisiana. Both in-place and relocation alternatives were studied and analyzed in terms of construction costs, community costs and railroad costs. Volume 2 contains the engineering drawings associated with each alternative.
- See also Volume 1, PB-246 309.
CONSAD Research Corporation121 North Highland Avenue
Pittsburgh, PA United States 15206
Federal Railroad Administration1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1975-5
- Pagination: 34 p.
- TRT Terms: Analysis; Communities; Conflict (Psychology); Costs; Curves (Geometry); Impacts; Interchanges; Intersections; Lines of track; Noise control; Overpasses; Problem solving; Public relations; Railroad bridges; Railroad grade crossings; Railroad tracks; Railroads; Regional planning; Relocation (Facilities); Rural areas; Socioeconomic factors; Technical drawings; Underpasses; Urban areas
- Uncontrolled Terms: Cost analysis; Noise reduction; Relocation
- Geographic Terms: Louisiana
- Old TRIS Terms: Engineering drawings; Grade crossing elimination; Line relocation; Noise attenuation; Operating strategies
- Subject Areas: Economics; Finance; Railroads; Society;
- Accession Number: 00093444
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Final Rpt., FRA-RP-3007-Vol-2
- Contract Numbers: DOT-FR-4-3007
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Dec 29 1976 12:00AM