HOW CAN WE ENSURE OUR CHILDREN'S SAFETY?
Representative Dennis E. Eckart and Senator John Glenn have introduced legislation for school bus safety in both the House and the Senate which would provide a standard which would require full visibility of the area in front of and underneath the front bumper and along the sides of the wheels where a number of children have been killed because they were out of the driver's field of perception.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- ECKART, D E
- Publication Date: 1989-6
- Pagination: p. 54
- TRT Terms: Drivers; Fatalities; Legislation; Safety; School bus drivers; School buses; School children; Visibility; Vision
- Old TRIS Terms: Driver vision
- Subject Areas: Highways; Law; Public Transportation; Safety and Human Factors; I83: Accidents and the Human Factor;
- Accession Number: 00486597
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 31 1989 12:00AM