THE STORY BEHIND NAVISTAR'S 3000 SERIES CHASSIS
Described are the new 3000 Series chassis designed for school buses and Navistar's Fort Wayne, Indiana state-of-the-art technical center where the Series was developed and tested. The Series took two years to complete using a sophisticated unigraphic computer-aided design/computer-aided manufacturing system.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- Publication Date: 1989-6
- Features: Photos;
- Pagination: 3 p.
- TRT Terms: Chassis; Computer aided design; Computer aided manufacturing; Design; Finite element method; School buses; Simulation; Testing
- Uncontrolled Terms: Design features
- Subject Areas: Design; Highways; Vehicles and Equipment; I91: Vehicle Design and Safety;
- Accession Number: 00486596
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 31 1989 12:00AM