TTC: PROBLEMS IN PARADISE?
Toronto's transit system is considered by many as the best in North America, if not the world, due to its heavy emphasis on service, safety and courtesy and its continuing efforts to provide service as the demand arises. Despite efforts to meet the increasing demand for transit services, funding and operating costs which exceed revenues despite increasing ridership, are at the top of the list of obstacles which are inhibiting extensions of services.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- Publication Date: 1989-7
- Features: Photos;
- Pagination: p. 49-51
- TRT Terms: Finance; Financing; Line extensions (Rail transit); Public transit; Ridership
- Uncontrolled Terms: Transit services
- Geographic Terms: Toronto (Canada)
- Subject Areas: Finance; Public Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00486524
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 31 1989 12:00AM