ALCOHOL, HIGHWAY SAFETY AND THE DWI DEFENSE ATTORNEY
The report describes the development, test and evaluation of training material for use in a seminar or briefing for attorneys concerned with the defense of clients charged with DWI. The identification of training objectives and of limitations on presentation format and style is stressed.
Dunlap and Associates IncorporatedOne Parkland Drive
Darien, CT United States 06820
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1975-9
- Pagination: 58 p.
- TRT Terms: Alcoholism; Attorneys; Counseling; Defense; Driver rehabilitation; Drivers; Drunk driving; Highway safety; Legal factors; Manuals; Professional personnel; Specialized training; Surveys; Traffic safety; Training
- Uncontrolled Terms: Instructional materials; Rehabilitation
- Subject Areas: Education and Training; Highways; Law; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00093436
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Final Rpt., Report No. ED75-9 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-HS-4-00986
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Dec 29 1976 12:00AM