20,000 SHP NUCLEAR PROPULSION SYSTEM FOR TANKER-BIBLIOGRAPHY
A bibliography for the 20,000 SHP nuclear propulsion system for a tanker is provided for turbomachinery, controls, heat exchangers, power plant auxiliary equipment, reactor design, fuel elements, and power plant economy.
- This document is available for review at the Department of Commerce Library, Main Commerce Building, Washington, D.C., under reference number G-4-TW.
General Motors CorporationWarren, MI United States 48090
- Publication Date: 0
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 10 p.
- TRT Terms: Bibliographies; Nuclear power; Nuclear powered ships; Propulsion; Tankers
- Old TRIS Terms: Tanker propulsion
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00026346
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Maritime Administration
- Contract Numbers: MA-1252
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Feb 14 1973 12:00AM