MILITARY AVIATION FORECASTS, FISCAL YEARS 1976-1987
This report presents forecasts of military air traffic activity at facilities operated by the Federal Aviation Administration for fiscal years 1976 through 1987. These data are required for proper planning to meet the demands which the United States military services will place on the National Aviation System. The report is used as a guide in determining the need for larger or additional FAA facilities, for changes or consolidations, and for possible increases or decreases in personnel at existing facilities.
- See also AD-A017 095.
Washington, DC USA 20591
- Publication Date: 1975-9
- Pagination: 39 p.
- TRT Terms: Air traffic; Airborne navigational aids; Airport terminals; Budgeting; Federal government; Forecasting; Instrument flying; Management; Mathematical prediction; Military aircraft; Planning; Statistics; Time
- Old TRIS Terms: Federal budgets; Management planning and control
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Aviation; Data and Information Technology; Finance; Planning and Forecasting;
- Accession Number: 00093430
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: FAA-AVP-75-12
- Files: NTIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Dec 29 1976 12:00AM