RAILS AND COAL: A POWERFUL PAIR
As the demand for coal continues to grow, railroads are looking for more efficient ways to transport it using increased capacity open top hopper cars which carry more coal than the earlier cars and high tonnage unit trains.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- Publication Date: 1989-6
- Pagination: 3 p.
- TRT Terms: Coal; Freight transportation; Hoppers; Reconstruction; Tonnage; Unit trains
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation; Highways; Railroads; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00485851
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 31 1989 12:00AM