ATCS: AN EVOLVING SCIENCE
The rewards of advanced train control and allied systems are great enough to indicate a big market. But there are risks, too, so the developers are proceeding with caution carefully weighing rewards against risks.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- Publication Date: 1989-6
- Features: Photos;
- Pagination: 2 p.
- TRT Terms: Automatic train control; Economic factors; Onboard navigational aids; Remote control; Safety; Testing; Training
- Old TRIS Terms: Economic considerations; On board
- Subject Areas: Economics; Education and Training; Highways; Railroads; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00485820
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 31 1989 12:00AM