EVALUATION OF THE POINT MUGU EARTHQUAKE
This report presents a summary of damage caused by the February 21, 1973 earthquake near Point Mugu, California to existing highway facilities in the area. Also presented are the results of a computer analysis of the ground motion and a prediction of the damage this earthquake would have caused at a proposed interchange between Routes 101/232/1 now under design.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/isbn/CADOTTL214017508
- This report was sponsored by the California Department of Transportation, Division of Construction and Research; and conducted in cooperation with the U.S. Department of Transportation, Federal Highway Administration.
5900 Folsom Boulevard
Sacramento, CA United States 95819
- Kuhl, D J
- Publication Date: 1975-1
- Pagination: 17 p.
- TRT Terms: Computers; Earthquakes; Evaluation; Highways; Loss and damage; Seismicity; Structural analysis
- Subject Areas: Geotechnology; Highways;
- Accession Number: 00128271
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Federal Highway Administration
- ISBN: CADOT-TL2140-1-75-08
- Report/Paper Numbers: Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: D-5-45
- Files: TRIS, USDOT, STATEDOT
- Created Date: Mar 29 1976 12:00AM