ECONOMIC IMPACT OF AREA NAVIGATION. VOLUME II. APPENDICES
Volume 2 contains the results of a preliminary analysis of the impact on user and ATC economics which would result from the implementation of Area Navigation in the National Airspace System. The appendix discusses the impact study methodology, data categories, performance categories, controller options and an activity model, fuel and time computations, conflict characterization, optimum cruise altitudes, fast time simulation, and user and airline benefits.
- See also Volume 1 dated Jul 74, AD-A017 385.
Systems Control, Incorporated260 Sheridan Avenue
Palo Alto, CA USA 94306
- BOLZ, E H
- Clark, W H
- Stephenson, A R
- HEINE, W
- Solomon, H
- Publication Date: 1974-7
- Pagination: 259 p.
- TRT Terms: Air traffic control; Benefits; Data collection; Economic analysis; Forecasting; Fuel consumption; Management; Mathematical models; Navigation; Optimization; Performance; Planning; Simulation; Time; Time domain analysis
- Old TRIS Terms: Management planning and control
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Economics; Energy; Operations and Traffic Management; Planning and Forecasting;
- Accession Number: 00093420
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Intrm Rpt., FAA-RD-75-20-2
- Contract Numbers: DOT-FA72WA-3098
- Files: NTIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Dec 29 1976 12:00AM