STAFFING CONSIDERATIONS IN CONSTRUCTION ENGINEERING MANAGEMENT
This synthesis will be of interest to construction engineers, contractors, administrators, and others interested in providing an adequate level of staffing on highway construction projects. Information is presented on determining the number of personnel needed, as well as the qualifications and training needed. Agency testing and inspection along with contractor staffing and quality control are important contributors to the quality of highway construction. This report of the Transportation Research Board discusses how agencies and contractors determine the number of personnel needed on a highway construction project as well as the qualifications and training needed for those personnel.
- Record URL:
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/isbn/030904555X
- Distribution, posting, or copying of this PDF is strictly prohibited without written permission of the Transportation Research Board of the National Academy of Sciences. Unless otherwise indicated, all materials in this PDF are copyrighted by the National Academy of Sciences. Copyright © National Academy of Sciences. All rights reserved.
Washington, DC United States 20001
- Newman, R B
- Publication Date: 1989-5
- Media Type: Digital/other
- Features: Appendices; Figures; References; Tables;
- Pagination: 48 p.
- NCHRP Synthesis of Highway Practice
- Issue Number: 145
- Publisher: Transportation Research Board
- ISSN: 0547-5570
Open Access (libre)
- TRT Terms: Needs assessment; Personnel; Qualifications; Road construction; Training
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Construction; Education and Training; Highways; Research; Society; I10: Economics and Administration;
- Accession Number: 00485512
- Record Type: Publication
- ISBN: 0-309-04555-X
- Files: TRIS, TRB, ATRI
- Created Date: Jul 31 1989 12:00AM