AVIATION FORECASTS. FISCAL YEARS 1976-1987
This report contains the latest Federal Aviation Administration forecast of measures of workload and activity at towered airports, air route traffic control centers, and flight service stations for Fiscal Years 1976 to 1987. The forecasts were made for the four major users of the system; air carriers, air taxi, general aviation and the military. The report has been prepared to meet the budget and planning needs of the various offices and services of FAA for data concerning future trends in aviation activity. This report reflects the impact on aviation activity of a more rapid rate of price increase, especially for fuel, and a slower rate of real income growth than had been assumed in previous forecasts.
- See also report dated Sep 74, AD-A002 618.
Washington, DC United States 20591
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1975-9
- Features: Appendices; Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 76 p.
- TRT Terms: Air traffic control; Airports; Axles; Budgeting; Civil aviation; Costs; Forecasting; Fuel consumption; Fuels; Level of service; Military aircraft; Military organizations; Planning; Statistical analysis; Towers; Transport aircraft
- Uncontrolled Terms: Military; Services
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Aviation; Data and Information Technology; Energy; Finance; Highways; Operations and Traffic Management; Planning and Forecasting; Public Transportation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00093414
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: FAA-AVP-75-7
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Dec 29 1981 12:00AM