ARE YOUR RAILROAD CROSSINGS DOING THEIR JOB?
This article discusses the provision of warning devices and grade illumination at railroad/highway grade crossings, including information on financing and on the various types of equipment. Guidelines for the application of warning equipment to the various types of crossings are given and some suggestions for low-cost improvement at non-automated crossings are provided by the Oregon PUC's Crossing Signal Specialist.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/oclc/1519687
- Publication Date: 1989-5
- Features: Figures;
- Pagination: p. 36-38
- TRT Terms: Financing; Guidelines; Illuminating engineering; Improvements; Railroad grade crossings; Traffic control devices; Warning devices
- Old TRIS Terms: Illumination engineering; Low costs
- Subject Areas: Highways; Operations and Traffic Management; Railroads; I73: Traffic Control;
- Accession Number: 00485376
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 31 1989 12:00AM