DECISIONS FOR DELAWARE: SEA GRANT LOOKS AT LEGAL ASPECTS OF OCS DEVELOPMENT
This publication is the second in a University of Delaware Sea Grant series which addresses major resource problems or opportunities facing Delaware and the mid-Atlantic region. Designed to provide legislators and their constituents with alternatives and information, the second report reviews the legal background pertinent to current and proposed outer continental shelf (OCS) development, OCS petroleum development (including leasing programs), deepwater ports and ocean dumping of wastes are the three areas assessed. With emphasis on current legislation, each of the topics is examined with respect to the extent of regulation by federal agencies, the legal responsibilities charged to coastal states in OCS development, and perceived inequities in the current administration of the regulatory programs.
University of Delaware, NewarkCollege of Marine Studies
Newark, DE USA 19716
- Mangone, G J
- Homer, J
- Publication Date: 1975-10
- Pagination: 24 p.
- TRT Terms: Deepwater harbors; Legal constraints; Offshore terminals
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00128254
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: University of Delaware, Newark
- Report/Paper Numbers: DEL-SG-1-75(2)
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 16 1975 12:00AM