FAA AIR TRAFFIC ACTIVITY, CALENDAR YEAR 1974 AND TERMINAL AREA RELATIONSHIPS, FISCAL YEAR 1974
This FAA publication furnishes terminal and enroute air traffic activity information of the National Airspace System. The data have been reported by the FAA-operated Airport Traffic Control Towers (ATCTs), Air Route Traffic Control Centers (ARTCCs), Flight Service Stations (FSSs), and Approach Control Facilities. Data for 12-month periods are combined for fiscal and calendar year reports. These reports are used as a guide in determining the need for larger or additional facilities, and possible increases in personnel at existing facilities.
- See also report dated 1971, AD-737 140.
Washington, DC USA 20591
- Publication Date: 1975-3
- Pagination: 427 p.
- TRT Terms: Air traffic; Air traffic control facilities; Aircraft; Cities; Cities and towns; Civil aviation; Classification; Information systems; Instrument landing systems; Operations; Statistics; Surveys
- Old TRIS Terms: Air traffic control terminal; Instrument landing
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Aviation; Data and Information Technology; Terminals and Facilities; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00093403
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: NTIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Dec 29 1976 12:00AM