THE MARITIME BULK COMMODITIES SIMULATION MODEL. VOLUME I. MANAGEMENT SUMMARY
The report is the first of a three-volume set documenting the Maritime Bulk Commodities Simulation Model. The purpose of this volume is to provide an overview of the origins of the Model, its technical development and design aspects, and its potential uses and benefits.
- See also Vol 2 "Technical Report", COM-75-1107/0; PC $4.75; and Vol 3 "Users Documentation", COM-75-11108/8; PC $4.75. Paper copy also available in set of three reports as COM-11105-SET; PC $11.00.
Ernst and Ernst1225 Connecticut Avenue, NW
Washington, DC United States 20036
- Publication Date: 1975-3
- Pagination: 32 p.
- TRT Terms: Bulk cargo handling; Bulk cargo terminals; Cargo handling; Freight transportation; Information systems; Marine terminals; Shipping; Simulation
- Old TRIS Terms: Cargo management; Shipping operations information systems
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Freight Transportation; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00128224
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: MA-GEN-970-76009 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: NA-4-37081
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 29 1975 12:00AM