RESOURCE LIST OF SPANISH LANGUAGE MATERIALS ON TRAFFIC SAFETY
Spanish language materials on traffic safety are listed here and represent a collection submitted by the Governor's Highway Safety Representatives to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration in 1988. Each item is listed together with the audience it is targeted for, and the contact agency. It is noted that since Spanish speaking communities speak different dialects, a publication or video available in Texas may not be relevant to a community in New York. The list will be revised and reissued periodically.
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1988-7
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Safety education; Traffic safety; Training; Training devices
- Identifier Terms: Spanish language
- Subject Areas: Education and Training; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00490814
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: HS-807 302
- Files: HSL, USDOT
- Created Date: Jan 31 1990 12:00AM