DIGEST OF STATE ALCOHOL-HIGHWAY SAFETY RELATED LEGISLATION
This digest which is designed for use by those interested in State laws related to alcohol and drug use and highway safety, gives the status of state laws as of January 1, 1987. The Digest consists of 3 main sections: Introduction; High interest legislation; and State law summary. The Summary is organized by State and by specific legal topics. It includes code and, where needed, case law citations. The Summary can be used to facilitate the comparison of State laws in the subject areas. The Digest includes 2 appendices giving (1) the Uniform Vehicle Code's alcohol and drug driving offense provisions and (2) certain criteria for Federal Alcohol Incentives Grant Funds under 23 USC 408.
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1987-1
- Features: Appendices;
- Pagination: v.p.
- TRT Terms: Alcoholic beverages; Drugs; Finance; Financing; Highway safety; Laws; Legal documents; Legislation
- Subject Areas: Finance; Law; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00490723
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: HS-807 062
- Files: HSL, USDOT
- Created Date: Jan 31 1990 12:00AM