MOTOR VEHICLE SAFETY DEFECT RECALL CAMPAIGNS DETAILED REPORTS FROM APRIL 1 TO JUNE 30, 1953
The document contains detailed information regarding defect recall campaigns conducted by domestic and foreign automobile and equipment manufacturers during the second quarter of 1975.
- See also report dated Apr 75, PB-244 471.
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Publication Date: 1975-7
- Pagination: 781 p.
- TRT Terms: Automobile industry; Automobiles; Defects; Failure; Foreign automobiles; Industries; Motor vehicles; Passenger vehicles; Recall campaigns; Safety; Tires; Trailers; Trucks; Vehicle safety
- Old TRIS Terms: Foreign vehicles; Vehicular safety
- Subject Areas: Highways; Motor Carriers; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00093377
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-HS-801-662 Quart Rpt.
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Dec 16 1976 12:00AM