HABITABILITY OF SHIPS
The report contains the fundamentals of ship habitability, an examination of the factors which determine the conditions of man's stay aboard ship and the characteristics of the effect of the environment on the human organism during sailing.
- Trans. of mono. Obitaemost Sudov, Leningrad, 1963, pp 2-223, 265-268.
Joint Publications Research Service,
- Tsirelson, S A
- Razran, M A
- Publication Date: 1975-7-29
- Pagination: 238 p.
- TRT Terms: Habitat (Ecology); Human factors engineering
- Old TRIS Terms: Habitability; Shipboard environment
- Subject Areas: Education and Training; Environment; Marine Transportation; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00128218
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 16 1975 12:00AM