AIRCRAFT ACCIDENT REPORTS. BRIEF FORMAT U.S. CIVIL AVIATION ISSUE NUMBER 1 OF 1975 ACCIDENTS
The publication contains selected aircraft accident reports, in brief format, occurring in U.S. civil aviation operations during calendar year 1975. The 896 General Aviation accidents contained in this publication represent a random selection. The publication is issued irregularly, normally five times each year. The brief format presents the facts, conditions, circumstances, and probable cause(s) for each accident. Additional statistical information is tabulated by type of accident, phase of operation, kind of flying, injury index, aircraft damage, conditions of flight, pilot certificate, injuries, and causal factors.
National Transportation Safety BoardOffice of Aviation Safety
Washington, DC USA 20594
- Publication Date: 1975-9-4
- Pagination: 523 p.
- TRT Terms: Aircraft crashes; Aviation safety; Casualties; Civil aviation; Collisions; Crash injury research; Crash investigation; Loss and damage; Research; Statistical analysis
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Data and Information Technology; Research; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00093373
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: NTSB-BA-75-4
- Files: NTIS
- Created Date: Dec 16 1976 12:00AM