OCEAN TRANSPORT OF TIMBER AND FOREST PRODUCTS
The product by product review reveals that the total volume shipped was 134 million tons in 1973, representing in that year almost 10% of all dry cargo trade. The objective is to unravel the structure of the trade and review trends in world production, and consumption and trade in individual products. Parts II through V cover a discussion of shipping practices, cargo volume, innovations in transport and handling as well as types and sizes of ships employed in the various trades.
Drewry (HP) (Shipping Consultants) LimitedPalladium House, 1-4 Argyll Street
London W1V 1AD, England
- Publication Date: 1975-10
- Pagination: 65 p.
- TRT Terms: Forest products; Freight transportation; Lumber; Lumber industry; Paper products; Shipments; Wood products
- Uncontrolled Terms: Wood pulp
- Old TRIS Terms: Wood products shipments
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation; Marine Transportation; Materials;
- Accession Number: 00128177
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Drewry (HP) (Shipping Consultants) Limited
- Report/Paper Numbers: No. 36 Econ Study
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 16 1975 12:00AM