SUMMARY DESIGN REPORT - THE FLUX TRAP CORE FOR A MARINE BOILING WATER REACTOR IN THE T7 TANKER
This report presents the design of a flux trap core which was developed for a direct cycle marine boiling water reactor propulsion system. Included are a description of the core, drawings, core physics, thermal, hydraulic, and mechanical design considerations with emphasis on marine environmental factors.
- Also available from General Electric Company, paper copy $10.10 and microfilm $3.95.
General ElectricMarine Turbine & Gear Engineer, 1100 Western Ave
Lynn, MA USA 01910
- Birle, J R
- Publication Date: 1960-7-15
- Features: Tables;
- Pagination: 124 p.
- TRT Terms: Design; Nuclear reactor coolants; Nuclear reactor cores; Nuclear reactors; Radioactive materials
- Old TRIS Terms: Nuclear reactor design; Nuclear reactor materials
- Subject Areas: Design; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00026327
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: GEAP-3476
- Contract Numbers: AT(04-3)-189
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 1 1973 12:00AM