METHODOLOGIES FOR THE EVALUATION AND IMPROVEMENT OF EMERGENCY MEDICAL SERVICE SYSTEMS. VOLUME II. APPENDICES
The volume contains the appendices to the Final Report of the UCLA Emergency Medical Service Systems Project. Several kinds of detailed information are provided. These include: (1) the numerous data and questionnaire forms, which were developed for studies and surveys, (2) the enabling state legislation, training program, medication and supplies, and sample transcripts of operational runs for the demonstration study of Mobile Intensive Care Units manned by paramedics, (3) the protocol for the demonstration of air ambulance helicopters, and (4) the contents of helicopter transportable field kits for Mobile Disaster Teams.
- See also PB-244 462, and PB-245 551.
University of California, Los AngelesDivision of Operations Research
Los Angeles, CA United States 90024
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Davis, L E
- Andrews, R B
- Durbin, E P
- Nahum, A N
- Trist, E L
- Publication Date: 1975-8
- Features: References; Tables;
- Pagination: 252 p.
- TRT Terms: Demonstration projects; Disasters and emergency operations; Emergency vehicles; Evaluation; Hazards and emergency operations; Helicopters; Laws; Medical services; Methodology; Paramedics; Planning; Portable equipment; Questionnaires; Surveys; Tests; Training; Training programs
- Uncontrolled Terms: Data; Mobile equipment
- Subject Areas: Education and Training; Highways; Law; Planning and Forecasting; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00093298
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-HS-801-704 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: FH-11-6849
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Dec 3 1976 12:00AM