EVALUATION OF THE POINT MUGU EARTHQUAKE OF FEBRUARY 21, 1973
The report presents a summary of damage caused by the February 21, 1973 earthquake near Point Mugu, California to existing highway facilities in the area. Also presented are the results of a computer analysis of the ground motion and a prediction of the damage this earthquake would have caused at a proposed interchange between Routes 101/232/1 now under design.
5900 Folsom Boulevard
Sacramento, CA United States 95819
- Kuhl, D J
- Publication Date: 1975-1
- Pagination: 19 p.
- TRT Terms: Data analysis; Defects; Design; Earthquakes; Economic development; Faults; Forecasting; Highway design; Highways; Information processing; Loss and damage; Mathematical analysis; Seismicity; Seismographs; Soil profiles
- Uncontrolled Terms: Damage assessment; Highway damage
- Geographic Terms: California
- Old TRIS Terms: Geological faults; Point mugu; Seismic epicenter
- Subject Areas: Design; Economics; Geotechnology; Highways;
- Accession Number: 00093290
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: CA-DOT-TL2140-1-7508Final Rpt.
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, STATEDOT
- Created Date: Dec 3 1976 12:00AM