A PROGRAM OF EXPERIMENTS INVOLVING CHANGES IN TERMINAL OPERATIONS ON THE ST. LOUIS TERMINAL DIVISION MISSOURI PACIFIC RAILROAD
The document reports on the progress of the St. Louis Terminal Project sponsored by the Labor/Management Committee involving the coordinated efforts of labor, management and government. A description of the formation of the project, its objectives, its techniques and outlines of specific experiments are provided. The report demonstrates the ability of labor and management to work together successfully and the understanding that terminal operations are exceedingly complex and inter-related and the resolution of terminal problems will take time and effort.
- Prepared in cooperation with Missouri Pacific Railroad Co., St. Louis, Terminal Div., and Association of American Railroads, Washington, D.C.
Labor/Management Task Force on Terminals,
Federal Railroad Administration1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC United States 20590
Missouri Pacific Railroad CompanyMissouri Pacific Building, 210 North 13th Street
St Louis, MO United States 63103
Association of American Railroads50 F Street, NW
Washington, DC United States 20001-1564
- Publication Date: 1975-3-1
- Pagination: 174 p.
- TRT Terms: Employment; Industrial engineering; Investments; Labor relations; Level of service; Market research; Policy; Railroad terminals; Railroad transportation; Regulations; Reliability
- Uncontrolled Terms: Services
- Old TRIS Terms: Government policies
- Subject Areas: Law; Policy; Railroads; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00093287
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Prog. Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-FR-4-3003
- Files: NTIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Dec 3 1976 12:00AM