PROFILES OF SCHEDULED AIR CARRIER OPERATIONS BY STATE LENGTH. FEDERAL AVIATION ADMINISTRATION REGIONS' TOP 100 U.S. AIRPORTS. NOVEMBER 1, 1974
The first section of this report provides data on total scheduled air carrier aircraft operations by trip length by hour of the day for Friday, November 1, 1974, for the top 100 airports within the 50 states of the United States and the District of Columbia. The second section of the report shows the same information for each of the 11 Federal Aviation Administration regions. The FAA regional information is for those airports in the region that are included in the top 100 airports.
- See also report dated Jan 73, N73-22207.
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Publication Date: 1975-5
- Pagination: 343 p.
- TRT Terms: Air transportation; Airports; Cargo aircraft; Daily; Operations; Passenger aircraft; Regions; Schedules; Scheduling; Statistics; Takeoff
- Old TRIS Terms: Arrival
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Aviation; Data and Information Technology; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00093280
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: NTIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Dec 3 1976 12:00AM