AIRWORTHINESS REVIEW CONFERENCE (FIRST BIENNIAL) 1974-1975. CONFERENCE AGENDA
This report contains the agenda for a conference called to discuss proposals relative to standards governing the airworthiness of commercial and general aviation aircraft. Eight other related documents contain the committee reports relative to flight characteristics, airframes, power plants, and various aircraft equipment.
- See also AD-A015 979.
Washington, DC USA 20591
- Publication Date: 1975
- Pagination: 128 p.
- TRT Terms: Airborne navigational aids; Aircraft; Aircraft pilotage; Airframes; Airport runways; Aviation safety; Civil aircraft; Civil aviation; Equipment; Landing; Meetings; Regulations; Takeoff
- Old TRIS Terms: Aircraft equipment; Aircraft landing; Flight instruments; Flight maneuvers
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Law; Pavements; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00093271
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: NTIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Dec 3 1976 12:00AM