HIGHWAY RESEARCH IN PROGRESS. NUMBER 8, SUMMARIES ENTERED APRIL 1974-JULY 1975
Approximately 3,380 summaries of on-going research projects, updated or newly reported to the Highway Research Information Service (HRIS) during the period April 1974 to July 1975 are contained herein. The summaries which are listed under 34 subject areas, were acquired by HRIS through an annual updating program, which enlists the cooperation of many U.S. research organizations, and through agreements with the Federal Highway Administration, the U.S. Department of Transportation, the Smithsonian Science Information Exchange, the Safety Research Information Service, and other information agencies. Indexes to research project summaries are also included: the retrieval term index, index of sources and their addresses; and index of geographical source of all research and sponsor agencies cited in the summaries.
- Digital Copy:
Washington, DC United States 20001
- Publication Date: 1975
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 871 p.
- TRT Terms: Data collection; Highways; Indexes (Information management); Information retrieval; Information systems; Research; Transportation; Transportation departments
- Identifier Terms: U.S. Department of Transportation; U.S. Federal Highway Administration
- Old TRIS Terms: Federal highway administrator; Transportation research
- Subject Areas: Research; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00127965
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS, TRB
- Created Date: Mar 10 1976 12:00AM