VLF NAVIGATION MONITOR: ENGINEERING DESIGN
Engineering architecture of a monitor to warn of vlf signal anomalies is described. Purpose and function of the monitor are described in a companion report (DOT FA74WAI-425-4). This report describes the basic engineering approach to the monitor design and construction including both hardware and software.
- See also report dated 30 May 75, AD-A013 651.
Naval Electronics Laboratory CenterSan Diego, CA United States
Washington, DC United States
- Swanson, E R
- Britt, J E
- Publication Date: 1975-6-28
- Pagination: 30 p.
- TRT Terms: Deviation (Statistics); Hyperbolic navigation; Monitoring; Omega navigation system; Radio signals; Very low frequency
- Uncontrolled Terms: Anomalies; Monitors
- Old TRIS Terms: Omega navigation
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology;
- Accession Number: 00093267
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: NELC-TR-1959 Final Rpt., FAA-RD-75-148
- Contract Numbers: DOT-FA74WAI-425
- Files: NTIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Dec 3 1976 12:00AM