NS SAVANNAH DESIGN REVIEW
This report contains a summary of investigations and reviews covering the safety, adequacy and reliability of certain design and construction features pertaining to the N.S. Savannah nuclear power plant and related systems. Resumes of 18 task assignments are presented and include conclusions and recommendations for modifications in equipment and/or design.
- This document is available for review at the Department of Commerce Library, Main Commerce Building, Washington, D.C., under reference number ESI-S-1.
Ebasco Services IncorporatedTwo Rector Street
New York, NY United States
- Publication Date: 1960-6-30
- Features: Appendices; Figures;
- Pagination: 39 p.
- TRT Terms: Electric power plants; Nuclear power plants; Nuclear powered ships; Nuclear reactors; Reliability; Safety; Structural design
- Old TRIS Terms: Nuclear reactor safety; Power plant design
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00026320
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Maritime Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: ESI-S-1
- Contract Numbers: AT(30-1)-2475
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: May 11 1973 12:00AM