RECREATIONAL BOAT SAFETY COLLISION RESEARCH. PHASE I. VOLUME II. COLLISION ACCIDENT INVESTIGATIONS FOR 1974 SEASON
Volume Two of a two-part report on collision research in recreational boating gives the findings of accident investigations in boating for 1974. Six case studies, screened from 96 collisions, are discussed in detail.
- See also Volume 1, AD-A015 819.
Wyle Laboratories7800 Governors Drive West
Huntsville, AL USA 35805
United States Coast Guard2100 Second Street, SW
Washington, DC USA 20593
Department of Transportation1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC USA 20590
- MacNeill, R
- Publication Date: 1975-9
- Pagination: 78 p.
- TRT Terms: Boats; Collisions; Crashes; Data collection; Environment; Factor analysis; Injuries; Loss and damage; Personnel performance; Recreation; Reports; Surveys
- Uncontrolled Terms: Sources
- Old TRIS Terms: Performance human
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00093256
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: MSR-74-20-Vol-2 Final Rpt., USCG-D-144-75
- Contract Numbers: DOT-CG-40672-A
- Files: NTIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Dec 3 1976 12:00AM