A SURVEY OF MODERN AIR TRAFFIC CONTROL. VOLUME I
Thirty-four papers are collected in two volumes, covering the following main sections: Vol. 1 contains (1) General Organization; (2) Human Aspects; (3) Automation of Control Procedures (A = Principles and Applications of Automation; B = On-Board and Ground Based Collision Avoidance Systems; C = Flow Control Techniques; D = Aircraft Trajectory Predictions; E = Centerline Spacing).
- See also Volume 2, AD-A014 513. NATO furnished.
Advisory Group for Aeronautical Res & Dev-NATO64 rue de Varenne
Paris VII, France
- BENOIT, A
- Publication Date: 1975-7
- Pagination: 361 p.
- TRT Terms: Air traffic control; Air traffic control facilities; Air traffic controllers; Airport surface traffic control; Automation; Center lines; Collision avoidance systems; Data processing; Enroute traffic control; Flight paths; Human factors; Human factors engineering; Meetings; Navigational aids; Navigational satellites; Satellite navigation systems
- Identifier Terms: North Atlantic Treaty Organization
- Old TRIS Terms: Air traffic control terminal; Enroute traffic control system; Nato
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Operations and Traffic Management; Safety and Human Factors; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00093213
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: AGARD-ograph-209-V1
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 3 1975 12:00AM