A SURVEY OF MODERN AIR TRAFFIC CONTROL. VOLUME II
Vol. 2 contains (4) Technical Aids to Air Traffic Control (A = Ground Based Navigation Aids; B = Self-Contained Navigation Aids; C = Landing Guidance Systems; D = Surveillance; E = Visualization; F = The Computer and Processing Facilities; G = The Satellite): (5) Operational ATC Systems.
- See also Volume 1, AD-A014 512. NATO furnished.
Advisory Group for Aeronautical Res & Dev-NATO64 rue de Varenne
Paris VII, France
- BENOIT, A
- Publication Date: 1975-7
- Pagination: 411 p.
- TRT Terms: Air traffic control; Air traffic control facilities; Air traffic controllers; Automation; Crash avoidance systems; Flight paths; Human factors engineering; Information processing; Landing; Meetings; Navigational aids; Navigational satellites; Satellite navigation systems; Traffic surveillance
- Identifier Terms: North Atlantic Treaty Organization
- Old TRIS Terms: Air traffic control terminal; Ground based control; Nato
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Operations and Traffic Management; Safety and Human Factors; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00093212
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: AGARD-ograph-209-V2
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 3 1975 12:00AM