APPLICATION OF STATISTICS TO CONCRETE QUALITY CONTROL
Technical Release No. 34 discusses the statistical analysis of concrete test results. This information is important for quality control during construction and also is of value in redefining design criteria and specifications. This publication discusses briefly the variations that occur in the strength of concrete and presents statistical methods which are useful in interpreting these variations. A review of pertinent statistical relationships is given followed by a discussion of their practical application. Criteria are offered that can be used to establish specifications and maintain required uniformity.
Soil Conservation ServiceEngineering Division
Washington, DC USA 20250
- Cappleman, HLJ
- Publication Date: 1966-8-24
- Pagination: 19 p.
- TRT Terms: Concrete; Design; Formulations; Quality control; Sampling; Specifications; Statistical analysis; Strength of materials; Tests
- Uncontrolled Terms: Design criteria
- Old TRIS Terms: Test results
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Design; Highways; Materials;
- Accession Number: 00093173
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: SCS/ENG/TR-34 Final Rpt.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 3 1976 12:00AM