NETWORK FLOWS (A BIBLIOGRAPHY WITH ABSTRACTS)
The bibliography cites research on the practical and theoretical applications of network flows to problem solving. Studies on job sequencing, transportation models, insurance, water resources, communication systems, data processing, waste disposal, and circuit analysis are included. (Contains 138 abstracts).
- Supersedes NTIS/PS-75/065.
Alexandria, VA USA 22312
- Grooms, D W
- Publication Date: 1975-9
- Pagination: 143 p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Bibliographies; Communication systems; Computer programming; Data processing; Electric circuits; Graph theory; Insurance; Mathematical models; Network analysis (Planning); Programming (Mathematics); Queuing theory; Scheduling; Telecommunications; Theory; Transportation; Waste disposal; Water resources
- Uncontrolled Terms: Network flows; Transportation models
- Old TRIS Terms: Circuits; Queueing theory
- Subject Areas: Operations and Traffic Management; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00093156
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Bibliog.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 3 1976 12:00AM