PARTICIPATIVE MANAGEMENT (A BIBLIOGRAPHY WITH ABSTRACTS)
Studies are cited on the extensive use of participative management. Included are citations on citizen participation in urban planning of mass media, health services, water resources, transportation, and education. Group dynamics and motivational aspects of participative management are also included. (Contains 102 abstracts)
Alexandria, VA United States 22312
- Grooms, D W
- Publication Date: 1975-9
- Pagination: 107 p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Bibliographies; City planning; Decision making; Education; Group dynamics; Groups; Management; Mass media; Motivation; Participatory management; Policy; Public opinion; Public participation; Studies; Transportation; Transportation planning; Urban transportation; Water resources
- Old TRIS Terms: Government policies; Management methods; Participative management
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Economics; Policy; Society; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00093155
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Bibliog.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 3 1976 12:00AM