PRELIMINARY MINERAL EVALUATION OF LIGHT DENSITY LINES NOT INCLUDED IN CONRAIL. PART III
Part 3 gives information on rail lines and mineral operations in Connecticut, Delaware, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, Rhode Island, and Virginia.
- Open File Report. Paper copy also available in set of 3 reports as PB-244 168-SET, PC$14.00.
Bureau of MinesEastern Field Operation Center
Pittsburgh, PA USA 15213
- Publication Date: 1975-5-27
- Pagination: 126 p.
- TRT Terms: Abandonment; Branch lines; Coal; Coal industry; Economic analysis; Economic impacts; Forecasting; Freight traffic; Freight transportation; Minerals; Mining and extractive industries; Productivity; Railroad transportation; Railroads; Traffic forecasting
- Identifier Terms: Conrail
- Uncontrolled Terms: Mineral industries
- Geographic Terms: Connecticut; Delaware; Maryland; Massachusetts; New England; New Jersey; New York (State); Rhode Island; Virginia
- Old TRIS Terms: Mineral traffic
- Subject Areas: Economics; Freight Transportation; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00093141
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: BuMines-OFR-62(3)-75
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 3 1976 12:00AM