WESTERN COAL DEVELOPMENT AND UTILIZATION. A POLICY ORIENTED, SELECTED BIBLIOGRAPHY WITH ABSTRACTS
This bibliography is an aid to the identification and understanding of policy issues related to the development and use of western coal. It provides a means of facilitating communication among those involved in the related research. The research cited is directed at the states most affected by the expanded development of western coal resources. In addition, research is included which, while not directly addressing western coal, assists in the understanding of policies and problems related to its increased production.
Mitre CorporationWestgate Research Park
McLean, VA United States 22101
National Science FoundationOffice of Energy Research and Development Policy
Washington, DC United States 20550
- Ellis, D
- Bercal, T
- Publication Date: 1975-7
- Pagination: 465 p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Bibliographies; Cargo handling; Coal; Coal industry; Coal mining; Coal resources; Economics; Environmental impacts; Exploration; Freight traffic; Jurisprudence and judicial processes; Land reclamation; Leasing; Policy; Social factors; Social impacts; Water resources
- Geographic Terms: Montana; North Dakota; Western States; Wyoming
- Old TRIS Terms: Government policies; Reclamation; Water supply
- Subject Areas: Economics; Environment; Freight Transportation; Law; Policy; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00093135
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: MTR-6963 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: NSF-C925
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 3 1976 12:00AM