TOPICS ON TRANSPORTATION IN THE BALTIMORE REGION
The papers included in this volume are the results of the year-long study on transportation problems in the Baltimore Region. Areas of study include an analysis of the multi-level planning process in Maryland, a forecasting methodology for low frequency commuter rail service, alternatives for improvement of Baltimore's suburban transportation, including Dial-A-Ride feasibility, and bikeway planning for the central city.
- See also report dated Dec 73, PB-226 829.
George Washington Transportation Research Institute. Center for Intelligent Systems Research,
National Science Foundation1800 G Street, NW
Washington, DC United States 20550
- McCready, R
- Kingham, I
- Flanagan, S
- Pripusich, J
- Warman, L
- Publication Date: 1974
- Pagination: 256 p.
- TRT Terms: Bicycles; Bikeways; Central business districts; Commuter service; Commuting; Feasibility analysis; Forecasting; Improvements; Low frequency; Mathematical models; Methodology; Paratransit services; Passenger transportation; Passengers; Railroad transportation; Regional planning; Suburbs; Transportation; Transportation planning; Travel demand; Urban transportation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Transportation problems
- Geographic Terms: Baltimore (Maryland); Maryland
- Old TRIS Terms: Central city
- Subject Areas: Operations and Traffic Management; Planning and Forecasting; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00093130
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: ES-251-252-D Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: NSF-GZ-2605
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 3 1982 12:00AM