INFLATABLE DRAG REDUCER FOR LAND VEHICLES
This patent application relates to inflatable drag reducers for land vehicles and, more particularly, to inflatable bags for specifically reducing base drag on land vehicles.
- Government-owned invention available for licensing. Copy of application available NTIS.
Office of the Secretary of Transportation1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC USA 20590
- McDonald, A T
- Publication Date: 1975-7-21
- Pagination: 10 p.
- TRT Terms: Air resistance; Boundary layer separation; Drag; Ground vehicles; Inflatable structures; Patent applications; Streamlining; Trailers; Trucks
- Old TRIS Terms: Base flow
- Subject Areas: Motor Carriers; Railroads; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00093125
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: PAT-APPL-597 557, DOT-TSC-10081
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Dec 3 1976 12:00AM