THE PENN CENTRAL PASSENGER SURVEY
This report contains data on Penn Central commuter service between Valparaiso, Ind., and Chicago. The reported data is of two basic types: System operational service data from sources other than PC Passenger Survey including performance, physical plant and rolling stock, and survey data obtained from a 19-question passenger survey. The Northwestern Indiana Regional Planning Commission submitted this information as part of an input for agencies such as U.S. Railway Association, the Illinois Department of Transportation and the Northwest Indiana Public Transportation Authority.
- This report was financed in part through a grant from the U.S. Department of Transportation, Urban Mass Transportation Administration.
Northwestern Indiana Regional Planning Commission8149 Kennedy Avenue
Highland, IN USA 46322
- Publication Date: 1975-7
- Features: Photos; Tables;
- Pagination: 110 p.
- TRT Terms: Commuter service; Passengers; Public opinion; Statistical analysis; Surveys; Travel demand
- Identifier Terms: Penn Central Transportation Company
- Geographic Terms: Chicago (Illinois)
- Old TRIS Terms: United states railway association
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Operations and Traffic Management; Passenger Transportation; Railroads; Society;
- Accession Number: 00127849
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 29 1975 12:00AM