AUTOMOBILE SAFETY: SEAT BELTS (A BIBLIOGRAPHY WITH ABSTRACTS)
The development and use of passive safety restraint systems in motor vehicles are abstracted in the bibliography. Reports on seat belt and harness tests, accident investigations, physiological tests, and acceptability and use are included. (Contains 153 abstracts) See also NTIS/PS-75/736, Automobile Safety: Bumpers; NTIS/PS-75/651, Automobile Impact Tests; and NTIS/PS-75/130, Air Bag Restraints.
Alexandria, VA United States 22312
- Young, M E
- Publication Date: 1975-9
- Pagination: 158 p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Acceptance; Attitudes; Automobiles; Bibliographies; Crash injury research; Crash investigation; Crashes; Design standards; Drivers; Manual safety belts; Passenger vehicles; Physiological aspects; Prevention; Public opinion; Research; Safety; Safety engineering; Safety equipment; Shoulder harnesses; Traffic safety; Utilization
- Uncontrolled Terms: Acceptability
- Subject Areas: Highways; Research; Safety and Human Factors; Security and Emergencies; Society;
- Accession Number: 00093096
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Bibliog.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 3 1976 12:00AM