AUTOMOBILE SAFETY: BUMPERS (A BIBLIOGRAPHY WITH ABSTRACTS)
The energy absorption qualities of automobile bumpers play an important part in vehicle safety programs. Abstracts of reports on bumper tests, design, materials, and crash worthiness are included in this bibliography. (Contains 41 abstracts) See also NTIS/PS-75/735, Automobile Safety: Seat Belts; NTIS/PS-75/651, Automobile Impact Tests; and NTIS/PS-75/130, Air Bag Restraints.
Alexandria, VA United States 22312
- Young, M E
- Publication Date: 1975-9
- Pagination: 46 p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Automobiles; Bibliographies; Bumpers; Crash injury research; Crashes; Crashworthiness; Design; Design standards; Energy absorption; Impact tests; Materials; Motor vehicle bodies; Performance evaluations; Research; Safety; Safety engineering; Safety equipment; Structural design; Testing
- Old TRIS Terms: Automobile bodies
- Subject Areas: Design; Highways; Materials; Research; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00093095
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Bibliog.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 3 1976 12:00AM